Who we are
We’re a group of passionate writers, thinkers, partners and collaborators who can help you connect with your customers through words. Whether it’s getting your messaging right, writing persuasive copy and thought-provoking content – or helping you become the best writer you can be.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We also like to share. Insights, ideas and tips and tricks we’ve picked up along the way. We do that through quarterly emails and the odd invitation to relevant events.
To do that, we need to collect basic information such as your name and email address.
- Analysing how you use our website
- Giving you a better, more personalised experience
If you do not wish for cookies to be stored on your device from our website, please turn off cookies from your device’s browser. Click here for device specific instructions.
Collection of Personal Information
- For our email subscribers we collect email address and names. We may ask at times for your preferences for types of information you wish to receive from us. This information is collected through sign up forms on our website.
- We may also collect personal information that is publicly available for Direct Marketing purposes.
- Our website collects online behaviour patterns using Google Analytics. Information logged includes your geographic location, time spent on site etc. We use this information to improve our site and ensure our usability and information is at the level you require. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- If you do not wish for this data to be collected you can opt out by sending us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storage of personal information
We store personal information online. We have reasonable standards of security both online to protect us from theft of information.
Use of personal information
We use personal information to:
- Provide professional services to our clients.
- For marketing and communication information to email subscribers
- To ask for feedback from clients and email subscribers to assist in improving our services
We do not:
- Share or disclose information with others unless required to do so by law.
- Sell mailing lists
- Share information for marketing purposes
- Share information with overseas entities
Request your personal information for view or delete your personal information
Contact us at email@example.com
If you feel in any way that there has been a breach of the Privacy Act, please contact the same email address with the subject line “APP Breach” and we will be in contact with you.